Imaginarium 2017 Needs Volunteers!
Anyone who has ever worked a convention before knows the importance of a good volunteer staff. They’re the backbone of the con, the ones working behind the scenes to ensure the safety and seamless operation of the event. That’s why we need volunteers: because we can’t do it alone.
What we Need:
- Volunteers to cover all areas of the convention, including but not limited to registration, panel track monitoring, film festival, art show, security, metal show, dealer room, gaming, banquet/awards, and guest services.
- People aged 16+ willing to work a minimum of 8 hours over the course of the weekend in 2-4 hour shifts.
- Experience with other conventions and the duties associated with each position is preferred, but not a requirement.
What we Offer:
- One complimentary weekend-pass per volunteer. This provides complete attendee access to the convention, except for paid events. Paid events must be reserved and purchased at regular rates.
- A great STAFF t-shirt to be worn during your shift.
We want all of our volunteers to be able to enjoy the convention, which is why we need cooperation from everyone involved. If you are scheduled to hold a shift, please show up. We understand that things happen and life gets in the way. If that’s the case, it is your responsibility to contact the Volunteer Coordinator IMMEDIATELY. Skipping a shift without notification will not only remove you from the roster and void your complimentary pass, but bar you from volunteering for future events with us.